Amazon Links

Monday, May 2, 2016

Read and Return...on Amazon

To all those that love to read books...a reminder for those that love to read them and then return them (even when they love them) Amazon is not a lending library smile emoticon ‪#‎KU‬ is a paid lending library, though. Many of us do allow lending on our books--if you really can't afford our book--see if a friend has it and can loan it. ALL of mine are loanable. All mine are also on ‪#‎KindleUnlimited‬ (where you can read to your heart's content for $10 a month. True, you can only have 10 at a time--but all you have to do is read, return and pick another. Easy-peasy. Some don't like #KU. I personally love it. It lets me read new-to-me authors. It also allows the author to be paid for my reading their work. Win-win in my book. I normally only use #KU for their first--because I must own every book I love--but really, you don't have to. Read the book, return it, and move on to the next! That's my ‪#‎PSA‬ for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.