Amazon Links

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HP Mallory Contest

Hey guys. HP Mallory (one of my FAVORITE new indie authors) is having a contest.  Want to be in her new book?  She's having a contest on her blog, urbanfantasyauthor.blogspot.com for the contest.

I so want to win :)  I can see me in a book, can't you?  Oh wait...if I tell YOU about the contest, YOU might enter and YOU might win.  Tell me again how that helps me?

HEHEHE

Check out her books and her blog.  She is a wonderful writer!  Her urban fantasy books are awesome.  You must read Toil and Trouble, Cauldron Burn,  and the other series To Kill a Wizard.

You'll love Dulcie and Jolie.  Not to mention the hot heroes in these stories--Sinjin, Rand (Yes, a triangle...who will Jolie choose?  It better be Rand, LOL) and Knight from the Wizard series.  Like a little romance with your paranormal?  You won't be disappointed with HP Mallory.

I'm her number one fan (shh, she doesn't know it yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.