Amazon Links

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reading Instead of Writing

Well, as I've mentioned before, I'm working on the sequel to my vampire book, Forbidden and Once Bitten.  Good right?  Here's the problem...I can't stop READING to write!

Since I got my Kindle, then my iPad, I find that I'm spending almost all my free time lately reading.  I looked at my Kindle library--I've read over 100 books in two months.  How can I write when I can't stop reading?

I've discovered some truly excellent indie published books. HP Mallory, as I've mentioned before. Imogen Rose's series is absolutely excellent, too.  I can't wait for the 4th book in that series!  Lori Brighton is another one with some good stories up on Amazon.  Amanda Hocking has two series out--read both--loved them.

There are more, but my iPad isn't behaving and letting me see my list! It shows I've bought 126 books--but won't let me see them!

Good Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.