Amazon Links

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WWW Wednesday


Here are my last weeks and my ratings of them (if I'm done with it)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions… (leave a link to your blog)

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

I a currently reading: Jeff Bennington The Indie Guide to the Universe 5/5 stars
I just finished reading: Sheryl Steines The Day of First Sun 5/5 stars
Next I will be reading: Kevin Domenic Key To The Stars Still haven't read

This week:

1. I am currently reading: Kevin Demenic Key To The Stars
2. I just finished reading: Twin Tied by Lanie Jordan (beta)(YA)
3. I will be reading: Leah Cypress Changeling (YA)

You can find what I'm reading and will be reading here:

The Changelings and Other Stories on Amazon -- A Free Read by Random House Author Leah Cypress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.