Amazon Links

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Website and More New Stuff

Hey All

Have been sick, so haven't been around much at all for a month or so.

Like a silly girl, I forgot renew my website domain--and now they want almost 3k for it. Um...not happening, so my new website is http://hopewelsh.net

It's not 100% yet, but at least I have my site back.  Mel at ninjaMel Designs did an awesome job on it. She's an excellent website designer. Of course she does all my book covers, too. You can find her at ninjaMelDesigns.com

Let's see...other news...I'm participating in The Romance Reviews Anniversary Party all of March.  There will be hundreds of authors and hundreds of chances to win books--mine and those of other authors. 

A little tip...there might be a question about one of my books, Once Forbidden.  Here's the blurb and the hint...

ONCE FORBIDDEN

When Sarah is disfigured by a fire saving the life of a child,
Devlin knows she has valor.

When he goes to her through shared dreams,
he knows he has to have her.

When she's stalked by Vampire Hunters,
he knows he'll do anything to save  her...

Even if it is Forbidden
That'll answer the game questions :) It should be fun.


This is book one in THE HUNTED Series. Book two, ONCE BITTEN will be released later in July. ONCE FORBIDDEN contains spanking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.