Amazon Links

Monday, March 18, 2013

A Lot Going On!

HI

It's been a busy week.  I'm working on finishing up Holding the Link for release in April. Have Once Hunted due out as well.

I've been reviewing a ton of other books as well. I'm an obsessive reader, have I mentionbed that?

Let's see...

Oh, Once Forbidden (see it on the right) is going to be fgree on Thursday this week. Get it while you can!  And for a few days only, I have Linked at 99 cents.

This is so the new readers can read these two before their sequels come out!  Linked has gotten some amazing reviews in the last few days---thaks, reviewers!  Much appreciated, and I'm glad you enjoyed my book!

Today (Sunday) was St. Patty's Day. I didn't do a thing but write a bit and play on the puter, I must admit. Bad, bad Hope.

Monday is the real start of the week, right?

I'm going to be dong a contest next week!  Be sure to stay tuned. I'll be giving away lots of stuffs, so come check it out.

Five lucky winners won copies of Once Forbidden from The Romance Reviews.  Let's hope they enjoy the book.

I'll be on the puzzle on the 26th.  Let's see who remembers why Devlin wanted Sarah when he first saw her. Hint--think it might have been her valor--who wouldn't fall for a woman that runs into a burning building to save a child?

Ok, that's all for today. Happy mid-March. Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

1 comment:

  1. This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader
    amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say,
    and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog fast money recap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.