Amazon Links

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Any Donation to Protect.org and get a Free Book

Hello

As many of you, I'm addicted to Twitter. I follow a few actors. One, Alison Arngrim in particular, is part of Protect which is a site all about protecting children.

There are dozens of worth causes out there. Hundreds actually.

This is the one I'm going to support today on this blog.

Anyone who makes any monetary donation to Protect.org can email me via my blog for a free copy of any book I've got up on Amazon. You can see those titles at My Amazon Page

I read a post today that pedophilia wasn't someone's business and was just floored. It's the business of EVERY adult in American and Abroad. WHO will be their voice if we are not?

How can a responsible adult say it's not their business or concern? Children need a voice. Protect.org is offering to be that VOICE. Let it be a louder voice with your support.

As a society, we tend to bury our heads in the sand sometimes. Some things are never okay--abuse and neglect of a child is one of them. None of us should ever say it's "none of my business"--because it damn well should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.