Amazon Links

Thursday, January 6, 2011

LINKED on Amazon and Smashwords with 99 Cent Sale

My latest title, LINKED, is up now on Smashwords, and uploaded to Amazon. It will take Amazon a day or so to get a live link. It's a paranormal contemporary romance. Temporarily, it's priced at only 99 Cents!

Lana Summers is being hunted by an ancient evil.  Cole wants to help--but is he an asset or unwittingly helping the evil gain ultimate control?

I just love the cover. I'm going to add it to the blog for people to see.  My daughter designed it--and did an awesome job, I think!

If you read LINKED, please let me know if you think I give away too much in the Prologue, okay?

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hope, I just found this book and I've got it in my Smashwords cart as I type! I was wondering when the sale price expires?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.