Amazon Links

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Author Interviews

Hello All

Over the next few weeks I'm going to be doing some author interviews.

The first three will be Imogen Rose, author of the Portal Chronicles and H.P. Mallory, author of the Jolie Wilkins series and Amanda Hocking, author of My Blood Approves series and the Trylle Trilogy.

All three of them are indie authors. What's that, you ask?

An Indie Author is one that has chosen to publish their own book. Imogen and H.P. have both done remarkably well with their work. Their sales are really high--and even more importantly--their books are absolutely AWESOME. I've read all the books by both authors.

Don't let the Indie Author title fool you. These ladies rock! I can't wait to interview them all. If you haven't read their work, please check them out on Amazon or B&N.

Do you have any questions you'd like to ask? If so, please post them below and I'll post when I have the dates for their interviews. Might have a free book or two as well--you never know :) (hint--I will be giving away e-books from all 3 authors--as well as my own with each interview)

Check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.