Amazon Links

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goodnight Tweetheart CONTEST

Have you read Goodnight Tweetheart by Teresa Medeiros? Did you LOVE the book...but want more?

How would YOU end the story?

Teresa told me that a book should always leave the reader wanting more...are you one that she achieved her goal with? Did you want more?

Here's your chance! YOU write the Epilogue (no more than 3k words) and tell us how YOU would end the story.

The best ending--with the fewest mistakes--I hate typo type--will win their choice of ANY of my books: LINKED, THE STORM WITHIN or FORBIDDEN&ONCE BITTEN

Entries will close at 12am EST on 2/8. Winner(s) will be announced on 2/14. Please post your ending here or on your own blog--(giving credit to Ms. Medeiros for her wonderful characters)

Remember Paul Harvey and "The Rest of the Story".....

Goodnight Tweetheart is copyrighted material--anything you write IS FAN FICTION ONLY. Teresa is aware I'm holding this contest--and thinks it's a great idea, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. OH, nice idea for contest :) I haven't read it or I would try my hand at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.