Amazon Links

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Weekend

Ah, weekends.

All day tv. I can read all day if I want. Play on the Internet. I love weekends. Even though I write full-time now, I still consider them my 'day off' and try to have some fun.

It seems like every day of the week I'm busy either writing or promoting or reading books for my review blog.

So, the weekends are for me now. I'm going to do fun things that I enjoy--whether it helps promote my writing or not.

Today,I'm watching a HOUSE, MD marathon. I love House.

Tomorrow? Hmm..think I'll read some books just because :) Not for reviews. Not for learning. Just because they are ones I've been wanting to read.

So, there's my weekend. What are you doing with your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.