Amazon Links

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What have you been reading?

Hello Friends

I just finished two books from Linda Wisdom, 50 Ways to Hex Your Lover and Wiked by any Other Name. They are part of her Hex series.

I absolutely loved them. If you love paranormal/urban fantasy romance that's funny, this series is a must read. In 50 Ways, Jazz, a 700 year young witch has the most unusual pets...a pair of fanged bunny slippers. I couldn't resist having my daughter photoshop me a pair to email Ms. Wisdom.

I've read thousands of books over the years, and many stick with me, of course. Over time, one tends to forget characters. I don't think that will be the case with Linda's books! Who could forget a kick-ass witch who cast spells with the phrase "because I said so, dammit!" instead of "so mote it be" and slippers that talk and are addicted to chocolate?

The entire series, along with the first two of the spin-off Demon series are available on Amazon. You can enter here for a contest to win her latest in the Demon series--there are two copies; so you may enter as long as you leave a copy for me to win! LOL http://tbfreviews.net/2012/02/01/how-paranormal-chose-me-guest-author-linda-wisdom-giveaway/

So, what are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated.